Monday, December 12, 2011

Tired

Things are getting too demanding.

Things that I thought would ease and have better understanding upon me are starting to demand their rights, too.

Things that used to hold me so I won't fall apart are now ones that torn me.

I don't know which to prioritise,

or I think I know. But then turns out I was wrong.

They are now against me.



I am confused, yet really am weary.

I wish I could just hibernate, or you guys could just ignore me for awhile.

Pretending that I am not here.

I need time to keep up so I will not lose myself.

I am tired.




Not sure if it was too heavy, or it is me who is weak.

But it is amazing is not it, to see how much burden such fragile human can bear?

I am not going to die soon, I promise (at least by my own hands).

I will prove how mighty human is in terms of survival.





The video is not somewhat related to the writing, but watching it enhanced what I have been feeling towards things lately. So I feel like somehow obligatory to embed it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment