Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 days

It's 24th. of April. Year 2011.

Most of people would associate today with Sunday.

Christians would associate it with Easter.

But not us.

For us, this is not just another plain Sunday to get lazy on,

nor just another Easter to celebrate on.

It's supposed to be the day we reminisce that

A year ago on this exact date, we acknowledged each others' feelings
without emitting unnecessary words
because by looking into your eyes I simply understood
that the gasps between my fingers were about to be filled
that the vacant space in my heart were about to be occupied
with, no other than, your presence.

I wouldn't realize that 365 days were passed already
I didn't feel like counting those days
They say, time will surely passes in a blink of an eye
if we're doing something we fond of
True, I've never feel burdened to walk this road with your companion

I had never known before that one's day could be brighten up by a single smile of certain people
Yet, you prove it could.


I had never known before whether one could hold a feeling this massive
Yet, you prove it right.

Without intention of making this a prolix way of expressing my gratitude,
let me say this:
for making me feel warm,
for being there when there's no one to stay,
for making me taking chances I hardly take,
for willing to stay with me this far,

Thank you.

They say, nothing is forever.
But I sincerely hope,
with full consciousness of letting myself being too much naive,

we could stay this way

forever.



4 comments: